My practice centers on bankruptcy, restructuring, and commercial litigation. I am versed in all aspects of financial restructuring, having represented debtors, creditors, and other interest holders in and out of court for re than two decades. My litigation practice focuses on general commercial disputes.
Prior to founding Weintraub Zolkin Talerico & Selth LLP, I was a founding partner of Zolkin Talerico LLP. I began my career practicing for over ten years at the international law firms of Milbank LLP and Loeb & Loeb LLP.
I represent debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, creditor committees, asset purchasers, receivers, and trustees, in regional and national restructuring matters, both in-court and out-of-court. I have represented my clients in bankruptcy cases throughout California and the United States, from Texas to New York, Delaware, and Florida.
As a litigator, I have prosecuted and defended a wide range of commercial disputes including fraud, intellectual property, lender liability, insurance, re-insurance, and real estate, among others in both state and federal court. In appellate practice, I have successfully argued before both District Courts and Bankruptcy Appellate Panels.
- University of Texas at Austin School of Law, Austin, TX; JD
- Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia; Legal Studies
- University of Richmond, Richmond, VA; B.S. Business Administration, B.A. Psychology
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Financial Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
Awards & Recognition:
- INSOL Fellow (international and cross-border specialist)
- Public Counsel Attorney of the Year Award - Early Childcare Education Project
- Milbank Tweed Pro Bono Award