I just finished helping a Southern California business wind down its affairs and resolve matters with its creditors without a bankruptcy filing. The creditors did far better than they would have in a bankruptcy. We created a soft landing for the business, its owners and its creditors. Did so using a technique I created and have used multiple times with great success. If your business is having financial challenges, hiring an experienced and creative debt restructing lawyer can make all the difference in the world and save you many sleepless nights.
- Weintraub & Selth Represent Business in Successful Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case
- Is your business struggling? Should you consider Chapter 7 or 11?
- Chapter 11 expanded for small businesses
- How The CARES Act Impacts Consumer Bankruptcies
- New Subchapter V | Cheaper and More Streamlined Bankruptcy Reorganization for Small Businesses